Are you a qualified Social Worker who would enjoy working alongside at-risk youth?
Tauawhi is a service of Family Works Tairāwhiti, which provides an effective service to young men supporting them to achieve safety and holistic wellbeing for positive and sustainable life changes.
This role is full time fixed term for six months. It requires excellent communication and conflict management skills, a high level of professionalism and respect for the privacy of all clients.
The successful candidate will also be empathetic, a contributing team player and have the ability to effectively support clients to manage and resolve stressful challenges involving themselves and their families.
• Proven experience in providing social work support to young people
• A recognised qualification in Social Work
• Excellent IT skills
• Full/Provisional registration with SWRB
• A clean, current NZ Driver’s License
• Vetting in accordance with the Vulnerable Children’s Act (2014)
For a full job description and application form please email
adminFWgisborne@psec.org.nz or phone 06 868 1399
Applications close 5pm Wednesday, 26 September 2018
Youth Social Worker