We are looking for staff to join our growing innovative and dynamic team.
Enliven provides support services for older people so they can live and enjoy life as a valued part of our community. We are leading the way with Restorative Home Support Services in Hawke's Bay and New Zealand.
Our experienced and dedicated team work alongside our clients to provide individually tailored support programmes that allow older people to remain in their own home and be active in the community.
At Enliven we believe in supporting and investing in our staff.
- A supportive, well-resourced service
- Paid induction
- Comprehensive orientation programme – you will be buddied to work alongside a qualified team member until you are confident in your role
- Regular paid ongoing training. Working towards Level 2 NZQA in the Health and Disability Sector
- Regular paid meeting time
- Guaranteed hours – up to 40 hours per fortnight
- Competitive pay rates and we reimburse you for travel costs
You need to have:
- A positive and flexible outlook and good communication skills
- Ability to work early mornings, evenings and weekends on rostered shifts
- A full driver's licence, and a registered and insured vehicle
- A genuine desire to make a positive difference to people's lives – no previous support experience is required
- Eligibilty to work in New Zealand
For more information contact Tracy on 06 281 2534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org